What's New in Flat 2

WHAT IS THIS LIFE

Since my last What's new in Flat 2 post, I've had a few more exciting things arrive so thought it time to update WHAT IS THIS LIFE. This post was pretty popular last time, so I hope you enjoy this one. As I originally started this blog to document the flat's progress, here are the latest additions to our home. 

WHAT IS THIS LIFEWHAT IS THIS LIFE
Our TV is no longer perched on a box, we have a TV stand!

WHAT IS THIS LIFE
This throw was a bargain purchase from Primark.

WHAT IS THIS LIFECopper chairs
These copper dining chairs are surprisingly comfy (but are still without a dining table to sit under).

Wall Art
Our first print is up on the wall. Found this beauty on Etsy.

WHAT IS THIS LIFE
You may remember that I mentioned how I had fallen in love with a coat rack from Anthropologie on this post but I just wasn't prepared to spend £198. Here is my compromise. Not quite as pretty, but about a seventh of the price. 

WHAT IS THIS LIFE
And the latest addition to the living room; this rug. 

I am very pleased with how everything is coming on and although it is by no means a finished product I am enjoying it as an on-going project. I hope you're enjoying it too.



1 comments:

 

Instagram

Twitter