Everything's All White

White kitchenWhite kitchen

The sun has been out for a whole week so London have ditched their winter coats and donned some brighter smiles. Spring is coming and I am feeling inspired to make the most of the longer days. With the brighter mornings I don't mind getting up earlier and using the extra time to be productive. A new season can feel like a chance for a fresh start so we can use this time to focus on the new and reflect on those resolutions we may not have kept. Also, it's a great excuse to buy some new bed linen.

I'm obsessing over everything light and bright so here are some pictures for my Spring mood board and a list of things that Spring has inspired me to do.


Buy more flowers for the home and light candles every night

Take more walks

Pick new food recipes with the change of weather

Get up earlier

Water my succulents
White dessertWhite sand

White tableWhite shelves


White leather bagWhite new balance

White paintWhite clouds

White outfitWhite linen

All images from Pinterest



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter