Getting Green

Concrete brogue plant pots

Let's all take a moment to appreciate these plant pots...

As I explained in this post, I am without a garden of my own so I have plans to bring a little of the outdoors inside. My window boxes are still a work in progress, but I am so pleased with my concrete brogue plant pots.

Succulents

I picked up the plants from Homebase earlier this week, but I think you can usually buy them from Ikea and Wilko as well. I chose succulents because they are very low maintenance and they look a little friendlier than catci. Here's hoping I haven't killed them in the process of potting them.

Concrete brogue plant pots


Concrete brogue plant pots


Concrete brogue plant pots


I'm very pleased with the final result. They will soon have found their place next to our new TV stand when it arrives this week. These concrete plant pots are also available as top and bowler hats. If you want a pair of your own, the cheapest place I found to buy these was through Rocket St George

Does anyone have any other recommendations for house plants?

Also, if you're reading this and are in need of your own mini garden bits, check out The Balcony Gardener. There is 20% off every purchase until the end of September when using the code TBGSOFA254.

 Window box pros are also more than welcome to send their tips my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter