Mint Green Dreams

Another obsession which I plan to feature in the living room and kitchen area is my love of mint green. There is something quite tranquil and refreshing about this colour which I think would be an ideal scheme for a living room; especially where this is where most of our time will be spent. With the flat only having one bedroom, the main living space needs to double as somewhere to relax and as an area for any work and admin to be carried out. I think the cool tones of mint green accents and furnishings will do just the job in striking the balance between the two needs for the space.


Mint green front doorMint green bowls


Mint dust pan and brushMint green cupboard



Mint green tilesMint green


Mint green doorMint green chairs



Mint green jarMint green SMEG fridge


And good news, you can now follow my blog with Bloglovin




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter